Teaching Blog Quote

Quantifying Technology in the Present to Help Students Continuously Evolve towards a Successful Future

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Wow!! Did everyone have a good Cinco de Mayo?? I did, but busy as ever still working on my final portfolio for ED TECH and trying to find the time to start up my family reunion website also. (maybe when finals are done.)
BIG note to myself...Cinco de Mayo is a great holiday to do something special in a Spanish class. Need to work on researching some possible lesson plans for the holiday and well as some education for students on it. Like did you know that Cinco de Mayo is NOT the day of Mexican Independence??

Most people don't know that or as least people here in the U.S. Well just checking in and letting everyone know where I am at. Can't believe we are just about done with this semester and Summer term starts in a couple of week...where does the time run off to? Can someone tell me?

Oh and by the way, here is the link to my completed PowerPoint Presentation, an electronic review to be used with a class or given to an individual student as electronic flashcards, that I promised I would post.  It is on my files page listed as:  Echols Review
JoAn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment